Give me one moment in time
A PHOTOGRAPHER for BlueMoon Weddings & Event Planning is responsible for visually capturing all aspects of the event for posterity.
Under the Direction of the Event Coordinator.
As a contract vendor the photographer will:
- edit and deliver proofs to the BlueMoon Mixmaster avatar within 7 days of the event. Clients who wish to have additional pictures beyond what is in their packages and paid for should be referred to their wedding coordinator to set those up.
- provide their own capture and editing software
- participate in Discord on voice during an event.
- message the client within 24 hours of taking the assignment to introduce themselves and set up a meeting. The meeting should take place at least 7 days before the event to coordinate what shots the client will need (unless then event is in less then 7 days then it will need to be done immediately).
- turn in the photo information to the Photographers tab on our Discord server after their meetings with the client. This information will be added to our Airtable for easy reference for the whole team to make sure the venue is set up according to all the photography needs.
- not be required to attend rehearsals. Rehearsals are more technical in nature to make sure logistics of the ceremony go smoothly.
All photos provided for the fulfillment of services contracted through BlueMoon Weddings & Event Planning become the property of BlueMoon. All photographs will be attributed to the person who did the edit work on the photos.
All positions available at BlueMoon Weddings are paid. While the roles may be varied, we want to ensure staff has a good time while working with us and bring their own personality and creativity to the table.
Please note that 100% of tips received for any role are yours to keep. We do not take any cut of that hard-earned money!
BlueMoon takes all payments for our sub-contractors to protect both the client and the photographer. Any additional pictures a client might want will go through the wedding coordinator to be booked.
ALL payments will be made after your work is completed and turned in to the BlueMoon Mixmaster avatar in Second Life, and the photographer has notified a CEO of delivery of said product(s).
Any event booked to start after hours will have a bonus added to your pay. After Hours is an event scheduled at a start time after 7PM SLT through 6:59AM SLT.
Photographers are required to import their own work.
A Client has the right to ask for one edit to any photo per package. For every additional edit the Photographer should ask for a 100L per edit charge (this payment does not go through BlueMoon).